Maintenance on Federal Data Sources
March 10, 2014
Federal data sources used by Health-e-Arizona Plus (HEAplus) will not be available during scheduled maintenance times. When these federal data sources are not available, HEAplus will not be able to accept your application. We apologize for any inconvenience. Federal data sources will not available during the following times:
- – Monday through Friday, 11:00 pm to 3:00 am, Arizona time.
- – Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 pm to 5:00 am, Arizona time.
October 29, 2013
Notice: Federal online application systems, including Data Service Hubs used by HEAPlus to confirm identity and other information, continue to experience technical difficulties. The Federal Government continues to work on improving its systems. If you are unable to complete the online application, please submit your application online at a later time. AHCCCS will do its best to update you timely once the federal data hub is available but the agency is dependent on receiving that notice from the federal government
“Go Live” is Saturday, 10/19/13
A decision was made to “go live” with Health-e-Arizona Plus (HEAplus) on Saturday, October 19, 2013. This date was selected because there is lighter system use on weekends, making it easier to manage the new system before the heavy work week use starts on Monday.
Before 10/19/13, HEAplus must be updated with application information entered in the current Health-e-Arizona (HEA) system during the prior 2 week period. This will require that access to HEA be stopped at 7:00 PM on Thursday, October 17, 2013. HEA will not be available on Friday, October, 18, 2013. We apologize for this inconvenience.
AHCCCS offers medical programs and resources to serve Arizona residents who meet certain income and other requirements.
Select one of the following that best describes you (or the person you are applying for):
- KidsCare II – Arizona’s Temporary Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Caretaker Relatives
- Pregnant Women
- Individuals Who are 65 or Older
- Individuals Who are Blind or Have a Disability
- Individuals Who Require Nursing Home or In-Home Care
- Individuals With Developmental Disabilities who Need Long Term Care
- Individuals Who Need Help Paying Medicare Costs Only
- Women Who Want Screening for Breast or Cervical Cancer
- Working Individuals With a Disability (Freedom to Work)
You can find other information such as supplemental resources, manuals, and office locations using the left menu.